Enhance the quality of your food safety management system
At just INR 14999/-, you can apply for HACCP certification and prove that you have effective control over the food safety
HACCP Certification Fees
- Application drafting
- Drafting of policy standards
- Certificate issue
Management System in just 10-12 Days
HACCP Certification in India
HACCP certification is an international standard that defines the requirements associated with the effective control over the food safety. This certification is based on the following 7 principles:
- Conducting the hazard analysis of biological, chemical or physical food hazards.
- Determining the critical control points
- Establishing the right control limits for the cooking time and cooking temperature.
- Establishing the corrective actions
- Establishing the procedure to verify that the HACCP system is working properly.
- Record keeping and documentation establishment.
These are the 7 blocks that you need to be compliant to get the HACCP certification.
If you want to start with the certification process, get in touch with Marginwala today.