Get Your Works Copyrighted
Get copyright Registration services at just INR 3,499/-
If you have created something artistic/literary/ sound recording/ cinematographic film like a novel, a painting, a video, a music sheet, a song, software or anything creative, you need to make sure that only you get to enjoy its benefits. Only you should have the right to sell it, reproduce it or even burn it. Gaining exclusivity over the creations is the purpose of Copyright Registration.
Copyright Registration in India
For 1 Song Only
Govt. Fee Included
No Hidden Cost
Copyright is an IPR (Intellectual Property Right). It is given by the IP laws to the composers, authors, painters, developers and artists. Through this right, these authors gain exclusivity over the usage, the reproduction and profits of the creations. Once these creations go through copyright registration in India, they become an asset that holds a lot of value.
What is the importance of Copyright Registration?
If you get your works copyrighted, you have access to the following benefit of copyright registration:
- There is a public record that you own your works.
- You can enforce copyright laws if someone copies your works.
- You are eligible for statutory damages.
- You are given protection against infringing works.
- Copyright Registration is valid up to 60 years after the artist that the creation belongs to has died.
The process of copyright Registration
The copyright registration process is a long one, and it involves a lot of legal requirements. However, all of that can be compressed into the following points:
- Perform a copyright registration search to see if the creation of the same name, content and nature is already copyrighted
- File the application for copyright registration along with a copy of the work you want to copyright.
- Wait for the copyrighted material to be published
- It shall stay in the journal for a while.
Once you get the copyright registration, the benefits come then. However, the time it takes for the process to be completed can take even years. Even then, there is a chance that your request to copyright your material shall be denied.
However, with Registrationwala, you don’t have to worry about the copyright registration to not be a success. We are a team of business and IPR registration experts, and we are going to make sure that your work is copyrighted without any issue.