Transforming Ideas Into Greatness
XBRL Filing (INR 7,999 /-)
XBRL Filing in just 10-12 Days
XBRL is a tool which helps us in analyzing all financial & other technical data in a systematic manner. It makes all technical information & data readable & we would not require segregating the information for analysis. It requires tagging of all financial data electronically through software which makes data readable.
Earlier Companies in Delhi used to prepare & file all financial information in different format like word, Excel, Pdf which one can read but to analyse them, if Companies wants to have information collated at one place then they didn’t have any tool for that.
XBRL Filling is Applicable on following Business entities
- All India listed companies and their Indian subsidiaries.
- All companies with paid up capital of Rupees Five Cr. or above.
- All companies with turnover of Rupees Hundred Cr. or above.
- All Companies which are covered under (Extensible Business Reporting Language) Rules, 2011
Companies in Banking, Insurance, Power Industries and NBFC’s are exempted from XBRL Filing.
Who can benefit from using XBRL?
All types of companies can use XBRL tool to automate the data collection process and distribution to various stakeholders. User can be benefitted in the following ways:
- Saving costs
- Improvement in efficiency in managing business technical information – financial or cost.
XBRL, being extensible and flexible, can be adapted to a wide variety of requirements. All stakeholders whether they are preparers, transmitters or users of business data in the financial information supply chain can benefit from the use of XBRL.
Cost XBRL Filling is Applicable on following Business entities:
Companies covered under these Companies (cost records and audit) Rules, 2014 shall, within a period of 30 days from the date of receipt cost audit report, submit such report along with full information and explanation on every qualification or reservation contained therein to the Central Government, in form CRA-4.
How Marginwala can assist?
- Marginwala will file your financial statements on your behalf by generating XBRL based statements for your company.
- Marginwala in India’s dedicated Accounting Advisory Services practice provides accounting advisory services to clients across industry sectors. Our team includes professionals with experience in accounting and financial reporting principles and processes, including XBRL.