Are you planning to trade in foods in and out of India?
If so, then starting at INR 20, 999/-, you can get the APEDA registration to avail the same
All we need to complete the registration is 30 days
APEDA Registration Fees
Online APEDA Registration India
APEDA, an acronym of Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export development authority, was passed in 1985 and established by the Government of India under the Agricultural and Processed Food Products export Development Authority act. The salient features of APEDA are as follows:
- It is a registration that is mandatory for the exporters of schedules products
- It is only needed to be registered for a single time
- The one who owns the registration can seek financial assistance schemes associated with it.
- The registered members can participate in training programs that are organized in various industries for scheduled products.
marginwala can assist you with the registration by providing you the following services:
- Document drafting
- Application filing
- Processing the application
- Completing the registration
Therefore, get in touch with us if you want the APEDA registration in minimum time and minimum costs.