Register a Private Limited Company
Private Ltd Company Registration (INR 7,999 /-)
Being the most sought after business format, it boasts of several benefits such as extreme flexibility, separate legal existence and most importantly easy incorporation procedure.
Private Limited Company Registration
INR 7,999 /- Exclusive of GST, No hidden Charges
|Free Company Name Search||Name Reservation|
|Free Consultancy||Certificate of Incorporation|
|2 DSC, PAN & TAN||Copy of MOA & AOA|
|DIN of 2 Directors||Share Certificates|
* Stamp duty Extra for States: Punjab, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Sikkim
* Charges extra for NRI/Foreign Directors
Private Limited Company
No Govt. Fees
Company Registration in just 10-12 Days
Private Limited Company Registration in India
Your dream to start a business in India can’t come to realization if you don’t have a proper business entity to support it. A private limited company is the most prominent form of business entity in India. From veterans to novice, from budding start-ups to established entrepreneurs and from north India to south India, it is considered to be the best business entity.
Private Limited Company Registration Benefits
In order to start your business with such an entity, you need to go through the process of Private Limited company incorporation. Once you are successful with the process, you will get to enjoy the perks of a private limited company that include the following:
- Easy access to loans: For a business incorporated as a private limited firm, it is easy to acquire loans.
- Perpetual existence: Once the company is registered, it will be able to exist even after the owners have died.
- Separate legal entity: After you register a private limited company, the company itself becomes a separate legal entity.
- Ability to own property: As private limited company formation leads to the company becoming a separate legal entity.
- Tax benefits: A registered private limited company enjoys many tax benefits as well.
However, acquiring this business entity is no small task, for there are many requirements for private limited company.
Requirements for Private Limited Company:
- Minimum two directors
- Minimum two shareholders
- At least one director should be from India
- Maximum 200 shareholders.
In order to keep up with these requirements, you need the assistance of the business experts. Additionally, the process of private limited company registration in India is something that only experts like CA or CS should handle.
Therefore, Marginwala is here to help out. Our complete private limited company registration services shall ensure that you can setup your company and be on your way to success in no time.