Power-up your Brand through Trademark Registration
At just INR 6499/-, you can file the application for trademark registration through Marginwala
Trademark or Brand registration in India has become necessary at this day n age when brand identity holds as much value as the brand itself. If you apply for registration early, you will be saved from unnecessary and daunting financial and legal entanglements.
Trademark Registration in India
INR 6,499 /- Exclusive of GST, No hidden Charges
|Free Trademark Name Search||Application Filing in One Class|
Trademark For Individual/Startups
Trademark Registration in just 3 Days
Trademark or Brand Registration
A trademark is a mark that uniquely identifies you, your business, your products or the services that your provide. Clearly stated, it is a mark of your trade. It is your brand. There are many ways for you to define your brand. You can use a name as your trademark, you can use a smell, you can use a shape or you can use an image. Regardless of your choice, you will have a unique identity. That being said, it is also important to protect this identity through trademark registration in India.
What is trademark registration? It is an IPR or an intellectual property right. It is a right through which you can be the exclusive owner of your trademark in the eyes of the law. As a result:
- You will have exclusive ownership of the mark.
- The cases of trademark infringement can decrease.
- You can assign your trademark and therefore, sell it.
- You can license your trademark to someone else.
Long point short, through trademark registration online you can the exclusive right to use your mark for your trade. If, by chance, someone tries to use your mark, you can file an opposition case against that someone for financial damages.
However, in order to bask in these trademark registration benefits, you need to obtain the registration first. The steps of such a registration are as follows:
- First, you need to file the trademark registration application. When filing this application, you need to make sure that you have access to all the requirements namely:
- Your ID proof
- The Digital Signature certificate
- Your mark
- Your address proof.
- Submitting the application leads to the Registrar of Trademarks receiving it. The examiner then checks the application and carefully creates and examination report.
- The examination report can either yield positive or negative results. You shall be notified about the report by the department. Or, you will have to make a trademark registration enquiry to get the answers.
- The trademark application is accepted, it is going to be published in the trademark journal.
- Once in the journal, it shall remain published for 4 months. During this period, the general public can check the journal.
- If the general public don’t oppose you trying to register the trademark, you trademark shall be registered.
As you might have already gathered, common laymen won’t be able to conduct the procedure of trademark registration. You can definitely try, but for guaranteed results, you need the aid of trademark registration agents.
Registrationwala is a team of such trademark registration experts. We shall organize your documents, we shall file your application and until your trademark is published, we will be with you at every step of the way, and then some.
For further trademark registration enquiries, you can contact our experts.